Friday, May 2, 2008

Stitching up a storm

I have spent the last couple of days re-embracing my love of all things crafty and embroidery and have discovered some amazing blogs and websites.
I am so excited about an Australian website of all things stitchery, http://www.crafts4you.com.au/. I did make a few little purchases and I can't wait until they arrive. Especially the baboshka doll cross stitch.

I first saw this on one of my new fave blogs, threebuttons. I love this Aussie blog, it is all things yummy. The cross stitch was in the back ground of her desk, and I remembered how much i love baboshka dolls, thank you threebuttons (such a cute name) for reminding me!!!!
I find it so frustrating that I can't find anything like this in the big shops like spotlight and lincraft, maybe i need to look harder, but it seems to be getting harder and harder to find beautiful, interesting cross stitches and patterns outside of the Internet. Having said this, my local gorgeous embroidery shop has just expanded! I'm so excited!!!
Am hoping to broaden my crafty surroundings and do a class soon!
So many projects so little time!

No comments: