Friday, February 8, 2008

Dream Dining Room

This would be perfect in my current townhouse as we have limited room - we even have a perfect nook! Polished floorboards would make a HUGE difference as well. Plus that wall of framed pictures/photographs really add character to the space.

Sarah Jessica Parkers Dining room - even though blue does not dominate the room - it has that little spark in the candelabra. This was posted on Absolutly Beautiful Things a while ago - love it too much.


I know I'm doubling up for today but I just couldn't help myself. I have finally narrowed down some ideas for my dream dining setting/room. All of these looks will go beautifully with my gorgeous meat safe (picture to come later, but it's a big four door cabinet, approx 1920's with fly wire instead of door panels and side walls, painted a very vintage white).

No comments: